Historical accommodation in the Villa
Double rooms and Suites in a fourteenth century Villa
Vignamaggio is an historical estate in the Chianti area, close to the village of Greve, known for its fascinating Renaissance villa surrounded by vineyards and olive groves and its excellent wines. It is also the birth place of the famous Monna Lisa, painted by Leonardo da Vinci.
It is possible to sleep inside the Villa, in a double bedroom or in a suite. Each accommodation is furnished with care: at every corner, you can notice the attention to details: antique furniture, craft made carpets and lamps.
We have spacious suites composed of a double bedroom, a living room and bathroom (with jacuzzi tub or shower). We also have a junior suite with a big double bedroom and a sofa bed that can accommodate 4 people (ideal for a family of two adults and two children).
Daily cleaning service.
Big buffet breakfast with typical products of the region. It is served in the dining room of Casolese farmhouse or on the outside terrace.
In addition to the double rooms in the Villa, Vignamaggio offers a few independent apartments, located close to the main building, and in some renovated farm houses reachable on foot.
- Two swimming pools with sunbeds and umbrellas, open from April to November
- A tennis court (equipped with balls and rackets)
- A shaded lawn to sit down and have meals
- A gym equipped with tools, Technogym machines and Jacuzzi shower.
- Mountain bikes with helmet
- 3 Naturalistic trails
- Wine and typical Tuscan products tasting
- wine bar
- Free car parkings
- Historical Villa
- Monna Lisa and Leonardo da Vinci
- Italian Garden
- Vineyards and olive groves
- Photo gallery
- Video gallery
- Where we are
Register to be informed about latest Vignamaggio products and initiatives!